Come on in

October 11, 2010

I decided that since it had been a while since my last post that I would share a little bit of our Home with you. I'm trying to envision what I really want our Home to look and feel like so I decided to take some photos {using my amazing camera phone ;)} So, come on in and visit with us!

Our Great Room {although, not so great if you ask me}. I dream of white couches and Sisal walls. Hubby is not so on board with the white couch thing though. I keep trying to win him over by showing him all of the blogs I read where they have white couches and rugrats small children. So far, I'm stil losing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

You can also see the beginnings of my Window Mistreatments inspired by Nester.
Photobucket

LOVE this fabric!
Photobucket

My very small cozy, but very functional kitchen.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Now onto the kids' rooms. Not much going on in them yet, but I have BIG plans for both!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Well, that's all for now. Hopefully I will be done with my table soon and will have some curtains hung at some point! Hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment